Thursday 25 August 2016

Lights,Camera,Goal!!! aka Football like a movie

Hello
My name is Fabian Irabor,i'd prefer you'd refer to me as Ian Irabor though for obvious reasons*insert smile*.I have been blogging about football on and off for some time now and some of you may know me from my first blog (iamianlu.wordpress.com).

That was a collage of my different parts,experiences and thoughts.Been buzzing with multiple ideas of late and i have decided to streamline and define my content and material for the sake of clarity and to organically build my tribe.Thus the birth of two blogs,one of which you are currently reading*winks*.
I am calling it soccerwood. A clip and blend from soccer and Hollywood.
Football for me is more than what we see on TV.It is like scenes torn from the pages of a movie script.It is colourful cocktail of suspense,serendipity,pain,laughs,comedy,tragedy and so much more.It is like a movie that constantly has sequels that keep us asking for more and more.
Soccerwood would be our own Hollywood (we football lovers) where we enjoy and bask in beauty of this movie called football.
I hope you are as excited as i am.
Straps yourselves in,grab your popcorn and enjoy.
Ciao. 


No comments:

Post a Comment